An Englishman and his spaniel

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Re: Spaniel cheekiness

If there are any noble fellows of the Secret Spaniel Society out there, who just happen to be reading this blog - I wish to clarify that the 'spaniel cheekiness' referred to below is not a direct violation of part 4; clause a of the Secret Spaniel Code, ie 'Without exception the spaniel must give their master the upmost respect in all circumstances.' My master thought I was being 'cute' and 'cheeky' because I was sticking my tongue out. However, we had just walked for 8 miles up a very big mountain in the English Lake District called Coniston Old Man. We had a great time, but I was VERY thirsty by time that this photo was taken and was actually trying to get my master to fill up my water bowl, but he completely got the wrong end of the stick...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page